Friday, June 25, 2010

Sophia

This week, it seems that Sophia has grown up into a young lady. I took her to get a 2 hour hair treatment that made her hair more manageable for us and it made it much longer. She looks so much older.

She also went on her 1st overnight sleepover. While she was nervous about going, she was willing to try. She put on a brave face, but she was truly excited to spend time with one of her friends.

Around 10 p.m. I was starting to think that she was actually going to be staying the night. At 10:45 I got a call from the other mom saying that Sophia needed to talk to me. She wanted to come home.

While I hated the fact that she was not in the house, since it does not seem normal to not have everyone in the house at the same time, I was thankful that she tried to do the overnight sleepover but in the end wanted to come home.

She is growing up too fast.

No comments: