Thursday, November 18, 2010

this time of year

This is the time of year, as the holiday's are approaching, that i start to think...
* where has this year gone?
* why haven't I kept up this blog better? ( i am going to try to catch up with the pictures that this blog needs, but it will be too hard to keep in order.)
* how did the kids get so big?
* wow, we did a lot of great things this year. (after completing our family picture album.)

no matter how much older I get, I do not really feel older. And sometimes, the people around me do not seem older either, it is more that the kids are getting bigger and I am adding notches to my belt with how long I have been a PT at OSU and how long Justin and I have been married.

While this year seemed simplier in the health department, Miles' did not need any type of procedures, I am thankful for the simple years. The not so taxing times.

We have become a much closer and tighter family.
We have eliminated weekday TV, and started a lot more of game nights. This is so much more fun than sitting in front of the tv and wasting away. We have MORE memories and not wasted day.

I am so thankful for all that we have, I hope that you are thankful too.

2 comments:

Sarah Dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Dee said...

What a wonderful year. I am glad that things are going well for you.

I have been thinking about the same thing with age. I still feel like I am 24. I feel like my friends are the same ages they were nearly 10 years ago.