Monday, June 29, 2009

Why poop on the potty when.....

We are continuing to try to potty train Miles. Some days are good, some are not, but they are getting much, much better.

On Saturday night, we went out to dinner with friends. He was in underwear the whole time and did good. When we got home, I should have taken him to the potty. However, I got busy getting Sophia ready for a shower. In that time, he striped off his pants, pulled off his diaper and jumped on my bed. While actually jumping, he peed all over the bed.

At that time, I stripped the bed and got Miles into a bath. His bath was a little quicker and while I was changing the sheets, he pooped on Sophia's carpet in her room.

He came to tell me that he pooped in Sophia's room and then he told Sophia. Sophia QUICKLY got out of the shower and went to check to see where Miles pooped in her room.

Therefore, why poop in the the potty when you can poop on your sisters carpet.

No comments: