Thursday, June 11, 2009

2009 Heart Walk




Miles' shirt read
I am a
heart survivor
Help me raise
$12,000 for the AHA.
This is a pretty big goal for such a little guy.
I hope that you will consider donating to the AHA on behalf of Miles.
Any and all donations are greatly appreciated. No donation is too small or too large.
I have noticed that many people are not comfortable giving in large amounts when the economy or jobs are uncertain. However, please consider asking family, friends, co-workers or church members for a small donation of $1-$5 towards this great cause and large goal.
Miles could use all the help he could get to reach this lofty goal.
Right now, we are at $3,100 raised.
If you are interested in donating on-line, you can donate at my donation site: http://centralohheartwalk.kintera.org/walkmiles4miles
The Columbus Heart Walk takes place on August 22, 2009, but I am hoping to reach my goal before the walk.
Thanks for helping!

No comments: