Thursday, May 14, 2009

Red in the face

This one is for you Mr. Dawson. I hope to be able to get some pictures up soon, but Miles has been sick for a little while and there is not much sleep happening at our house.

However, before Miles was sick, we ran to Kroger to try to pick up a few things. Unlike the rest of the members of my household, I rarely fart, toot, pass gas, (whatever you want to call it). I must have farted in the vitamin isle and Miles LOUDLY started to say

MOMMY, DID YOU FART, YOU FARTED. THAT WAS A LOUD FART.

I was laughing so hard that I began to cry. Luckily, i was able to distract him with some gum and I was able to escape the vitamin isle before anything else escaped me. I do not think anyone saw me laughing or actually heard Miles, but nevertheless, I was red in the face

No comments: