Friday, April 3, 2009

Let play a new game

Today is the 1st day of spring break for Sophia. She spent the day with G.G., Grandpa Herb, and Miles. They had a great time which included pink pancakes- made by grandpa Herb, going to the movies, helping make dinner, watching Peter Pan in Spanish- (just don't ask) and eating dinner together. It seems that the kids volume button had been turned up very high. After a busy and long day at the medical center, as well as lack of good sleep last night, this was not appreciated by myself. Justin was aware of my beginning frustrations and told the kids we would start to play a new game, Who could be quiet the longest. Never the less, it went something like this, with a great ending.

Justin, "Okay, we are going to see who can be quiet the longest. One, two, three, go."
Sophia, giggling
Justin, "Miles wins"

repeat this 4 times.

Finally, Sophia says she is ready
Justin: "Ready, one, two, three, go"
Sophia: brrrrrrrrrrr....rrrr..rrrrrhhhhhhhh (Sophia FARTED really loud.)

I guess she lost again.

This could be a long 1o days. Luckily, I will be going to work on Friday again. And just think, I was invited to go see NKOTB (new kids on the block). It would have been louder and I am glad that I did not go.

p.s. Sophia is getting really good at reading and just questioned me about writing, 'Sophia farted'

No comments: