Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I have found heaven....

and it looks like this:
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/tussp-jw-marriott-starr-pass-resort-and-spa/

Justin and I are in Tucson, AZ. We are using the perks of a business trip to also enjoy/relax/celebrate our 10 year anniversary. It was dark when we arrived here, but the sun quickly came up in the morning and it was very bright. It is now overcast, but still warmer (80 degrees). The views are amazing and the SPA is even better! I do believe the sage and lavender exfoliating scrub that I just received and the sauna may have been heaven.

I am catching a quick bite to eat and then heading out to be poolside. They say the pools are heated, but that is questionable at best. I think that I will just enjoy the view and read a bit.

I think I will need to go on a spa vacation more often. Mom and Margie, are you up for joining next time?

No comments: