Saturday, September 13, 2008

Getting taller

This morning, Sophia woke me up due to the thunder and lightening. I crawled into her bed and we just talked. She was really excited to be awake. We just talked about stuff and she said "When you go to work next, I bet people notice that you have gotten taller."

I was a little confused, so I asked her what she meant. She told me, " Your older now, so you are taller too."

Yesterday was my 31st b-day. We have continued to tell her that she looks taller now that she is older. I guess she thinks it works for everyone.

2 comments:

jesse said...

happy birthday my friend...and i was thinking in the pictures you posted you looked a bit taller... ;) hope you are well!

CasaJenkins said...

Happy birthday!!! I follow Charlie Cooper and say your comments. What amazing stories, you should write a book. I feel like people need to learn about all this special children and the strength they have. I have three kids and don't have such trials but it does make me want to be a better mom, I find my self holding them a little longer before bedtime and in the mornings. Good luck to you and your cute family.