Wednesday, March 5, 2008

OUR LITTLE GIRL IS GROWING UP

I cannot believe it, Sophia is just growing up way too quick. Today, I signed her up to start kindergarten in the fall. How in the world did the time pass so quickly. I cannot believe that soon I will have a school-aged child living at my house and having to do homework, looking forward to summer break, etc. This is too crazy. But, with that said, we have also created a big girl bedroom with real furniture, no more sleeping on the floor on an air mattress. Now, she has really furniture. We used my favorite web-site for classified adds for this vintage, good quality furniture. If you have never used www.craigslist.com, you much check it out. You can buy or sell ANYTHING! Also, the last picture is a hand-made bed skirt made by..... you guessed it, yours truly. Wow, i am really starting to love this sewing machine and Sophia picked out the great material.





No comments: