Thursday, February 28, 2008

This only happens during leap years!

For most of you that know me very well, you know that i do not measure and i do not sew. I have almost always been afraid of the sewing machine, we have never gotten off on a good foot, however, this year is different. My mom, who can sew anything, helped me to complete new curtains for our master bedroom. Being pretty excited about this new ability, i decided to try something more fun and more challenging, a new summer dress for Sophia. Mind you, it is not the fanciest piece of clothing, but i am pretty excited about the cute little dress. I had a lot of trouble trying to figure out how to do straps, so i just decided to add red ribbon for the straps. It fits her well and she says that it is comfortable, so that means that she will wear it. I also picked up some pink and green paisley material to do another dress. Sophia is also pretty excited that mom can sew now.










1 comment:

Larry said...

Very cute! A little old for Creed though, too bad!!